Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2004/11/24 22:02:17 UTC

RE: hotnudiegirls.com URI as false positive

1) Dude that is one hell of a cool domain name for a non pron site! Cool!!
2) quasirhombicosidodecahedron.com also rocks as a domain name!
3) Your original complaint, doesn't exhist :)

You are NOT listed. Something is up. We have seen these more then a few
times.
hotnudiegirls.com is not listed in ANY SURBL.

www.rulesemporium.com/cgi-bin/uribl.cgi

to check it out.

I have no idea if it is corrupt cache data, or some sort of goofyness in the
SA code. Is it possible we have a FUBAR SURBL mirror?

I've cc'd just about anyone having any clue to help. This is about the 4th
report in 3 days.

--Chris

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
We'd need a full example message that has been marked up as a false
positive, including the SpamAssassin headers, to be able to debug this.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/