Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Johnson, Nachay [USA]" <Jo...@bah.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/22 23:10:23 UTC

Guacamole and Red Hat 8

Hi there,

I'm installing guacamole on a Red Hat 8 instance. Can someone confirm if Red Hat must be registered to download some on the require dependencies? Specifically, I had to add the code-ready repo to install a few of the packages below: Has anyone setup Guacamole without registering their Red Hat instance?

     -   make
      - rsyslog
      - python3-PyMySQL
      - cairo-devel