Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2018/07/30 20:57:24 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "Oakathon September 2018" by MattRyan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The "Oakathon September 2018" page has been changed by MattRyan:
https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oakathon%20September%202018?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

Comment:
Adds proposal to discuss CI testing for cloud components

  || Who              ||  When      ||
  ||Marcel Reutegger  ||	3. - 6.   ||
  ||Michael Dürig     ||	3. - 6.   ||
+ ||Matt Ryan         ||  3. - 6.   ||

  = Topics/Discussions/Goals =
  || Title        || Summary                 || Effort                      || Participants                           || Proposed by ||
+ || CI Testing for cloud-based Oak components || While we currently have good test coverage for Oak cloud-based data stores (!S3DataStore and !AzureDataStore), these tests require that the person running them have an account with the service provider and that their environment is configured properly to use their cloud service account for the tests.  This makes them ill-suited for CI.  We should come up with a good plan to allow CI testing on these components in a way that doesn't risk exposing any individual's cloud account credentials. || 1-2h discussion || Matt Ryan, Amit Jain, Tomek Rekawek, others?? || Matt Ryan ||

  = Agenda Proposal =