Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/03 18:24:49 UTC

sling:resourceType

I was reading this blog and as an excerpt below, I would like to know the reason for the
"sling:resourceType[string]" used here and or what purpose that is serve? do I have to include that with all sling-apps nodes?

blog [nt:unstructured]
|&nbsp;&nbsp;+sling:resourceType[string]
|--post [nt:unstructured]
|----comment [nt:unstructured]
|----attachment [nt:file]

Re: sling:resourceType

Posted by paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks

Ransford Segu-Baffoe

paksegu@yahoo.com

https://serenade.dev.java.net/
http://www.noqturnalmediasystems.com/

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:24 PM, paksegu <pa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was reading this blog and as an excerpt below, I would like to know the reason for the
> "sling:resourceType[string]" used here and or what purpose that is serve? do I have to include that with all sling-apps nodes?

No, since the parent nodes are always nt:unstructured in this case.
Sling does not require this property to be defined by a node type or
mixin.

The listing below is a dump of an actual content structure, not of the
node types.

> blog [nt:unstructured]
> |  +sling:resourceType[string]
> |--post [nt:unstructured]