Posted to users@mina.apache.org by workflow <wo...@clonetab.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/21 05:26:27 UTC

Mina returning null (wrong) value as a command status.

Hi Team,

We are using Apache mina to execute remote SSH commands, while executing a remote SSH command on Linux which takes a long time to complete( more than 1 hr.). but apache mina came out from the session and returning null as a response even though the command execution was not completed properly and process is still running in background. someone please help me out to overcome this issue.

Thanks,
Siva.