Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/08 04:50:33 UTC

Re: GSOC proposal about "Junit test conversions and bug fixes" from a returning student

yun lee wrote:
> I plan to  prepare my proposal the two days, and could you give me any
> advice before applying? Besides, what can I do on my task in the
> following days?

The most important advice I have is: put your application online at the
Google 2010 site NOW! The deadline is this Friday, barely 48 hours from
now, and you don't want to have some sort of snafu or accidental mistake
by waiting til the last minute.

So put your application up now, containing all the information that you
have collected so far.

Then, if you have additions or changes that you want to make over the next
couple days, you are allowed to edit and revise your application up until
Friday's deadline.

Good luck, and thanks for applying!

bryan

Re: GSOC proposal about "Junit test conversions and bug fixes" from a returning student

Posted by yun lee <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your reminding, Bryan! I have put up my initial
application at the Google 2010 site just now, and will revise it in
the next couple days.

Thanks again!

Sincerely
Yun