Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Madhav Bhargava <un...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 14:19:47 UTC

t:popup problems still persist

Hi All,

I am using myfaces 1.1.5, tomahawk 1.1.5 in my web application which runs on
IE 6. I have the following structure in my JSP:

<t:div style="margin-top: 40px;height: 160px; overflow-y: auto ; border: 1px
solid gray;">
   <t:dataTable>
       <t:column>
            <t:popup>
                        Content for the popup
            </t:popup>
       </t:column>
    </t:dataTable>
</t:div>

The problem is that the t:popup is not visible when it is nested inside a
popup. There was a similar discussion way back in 2005 on this list and i
was not able to see any solution coming out of that discussion. Here is the
thread:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200512.mbox/%3C5a99335f0512280128i315a1bf7pdecd0281e80199ba@mail.gmail.com%3E

Unfortunately the problem still remains un-resolved. Is there any solution
to this problem or we need to look at an alternative component?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Madhav

--
When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not
know it, but for the sake of defending those that do