Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org> on 2009/12/07 15:33:43 UTC

blueprint itest failure

Hi,

After doing an svn update I get the following error out of one of the itests:

Test set: org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.BlueprintContainer2BTCustomizerTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.591
sec <<< FAILURE!
test [equinox/3.5.0](org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.BlueprintContainer2BTCustomizerTest)
 Time elapsed: 5.513 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Gave up waiting for service
(&(objectClass=org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainer)(osgi.blueprint.container.symbolicname=org.apache.aries.blueprint.sample))
        at org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.AbstractIntegrationTest.getOsgiService(AbstractIntegrationTest.java:96)
        at org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.AbstractIntegrationTest.getBlueprintContainerForBundle(AbstractIntegrationTest.java:65)
        at org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.AbstractIntegrationTest.testBlueprintContainer(AbstractIntegrationTest.java:149)
        at org.apache.aries.blueprint.itests.BlueprintContainer2BTCustomizerTest.test(BlueprintContainer2BTCustomizerTest.java:105)
        at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.extender.impl.internal.CallableTestMethodImpl.injectContextAndInvoke(CallableTestMethodImpl.java:134)
        at org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.extender.impl.internal.CallableTestMethodImpl.call(CallableTestMethodImpl.java:101)
        at org.ops4j.pax.exam.rbc.internal.RemoteBundleContextImpl.remoteCall(RemoteBundleContextImpl.java:80)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)

Any one have any thoughts?
Alasdair

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: blueprint itest failure

Posted by Mark Nuttall <mn...@apache.org>.
I encountered this problem again a few days ago and worked out that it
only happens when I'm plugged into the ethernet. It doesn't happen on
wireless. Go figure.

Re: blueprint itest failure

Posted by Graham Charters <gc...@googlemail.com>.
Hmm.  Svn updated today and rebuilt and it all worked.  Maybe it just
needed a good night's rest.  Thanks for the pointers on how to track
down problems in the future, Lin.

Regards, Graham.

Re: blueprint itest failure

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.