Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christine Vladic <Ch...@standard.com> on 2017/11/01 23:19:28 UTC

Camel Spring Boot datasource default property settings

Hi -

We configure the datasource connection using  spring datasource.  I'd like to know the default datasource connection settings?  Like -

    a) The maximum number of active connections allocated in the pool

    b) The maximum number of connections that is kept in the pool at all times

    c) The minimum number of established connections that is kept in the pool at all times

    d) The initial number of connections that are created when the pool is started

    e) The default milliseconds in between sql query for consumers

   f)  what is the default behavior of the jdbc connector when an exception is raised

Project dependencies:

   org.springframework.boot        1.4.3.RELEASE

   org.apache.camel                        2.18.1

   spring-boot-starter-jdbc             1.4.3.RELEASE

   com.oracle.ojdbc7                       12.1.0.2

SQL endpoint:

    from("sql:{{select query}}?dataSource=dataSource&maxMessagesPerPoll=1").transaction(

       .transacted()

       .to("sql:{{update_query}}?dataSource=dataSource")

Configuration in application.yml:

   spring:

     # Spring JDBC configuration - DEFAULT

     datasource:

       username: <username>

       password: <password>

Thank you,

Christine

Re: Camel Spring Boot datasource default property settings

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

And for this questions then look at the spring boot documentation for
jdbc and see what their default settings are, those are not controlled
by Camel.

--
Claus Ibsen