Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2014/02/28 23:27:20 UTC

About to make a change requiring Java 6 for UIMA-SDK

We've discussed this before, and based on that, I think 2.5.1SDK will be the
first version that requires Java 6.

I'm posting just in case someone has something more they want to comment on this :-)

-Marshall

Re: About to make a change requiring Java 6 for UIMA-SDK

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
> I think a switch to Java 6 deserves more than just a bug-fix-level version increase. I'd vote for bumping it at least to 2.6.0SDK.
+1.   -Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.