Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it> on 2007/02/13 16:07:35 UTC

managed beans and Tomcat in debug mode

Ciao to all,

we develop intranet web apps with NetBeans 5.5 , so we usually debug
apps with integrated Tomcat 5.5.17 started in debug mode.

We noticed if we make use of managed beans, almost every use of
commandLink who launches managed bean method causes lock of
application. debugger says application is stopped inside Object.wait
method.
if we use <jsp:useBean> instead of managed beans, all works well.
version of myfaces, tomahawk and sandbox: 1.1.4

any suggestion ?
thanks to all

ah, if someone wants to see, we published two new sites made with myfaces:

(partly made, in italian only)
http://www.bottegadigeppetto.it/formazione_professionale/formazione_in_corso.jsf

(fully made, italian and english)
http://www.bibliotecainnocenti.it/index.jsf