Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/12/05 09:21:55 UTC

State of org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.ComponentSourceEntry

Hi,

Today I noticed some dead code:
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.ComponentSourceEntry and its related
org.apache.wicket.IComponentSource.
These are not used at the moment and IComponentSource doesn't even
have any implementations.
Will we keep them (and actually use them) or they can be removed ?

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: State of org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.ComponentSourceEntry

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
lets remove them for now.

-igor