Posted to bugs@httpd.apache.org by TM Net - WEBMAIL Support <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2014/09/24 05:16:42 UTC

RE: Apache 2.4.10 Win32 Installation Problem

Dear Manager / Reviewer,

I downloaded Apache 2.4.10 Win32 from the link:

http://www.apachelounge.com/download/

I am using DELL Vostro Laptop with Windows 7 (32 Bit OS) with Intel Core i5 Processor.

My Apache Directory Structure is:

C:\Apache\Apache24

I tried to install Apache HTTP Server by the following commands in command prompt:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Dell>cd..

C:\Users>cd..

C:\>cd Apache

C:\Apache>cd Apache24

C:\Apache\Apache24>httpd -k install
'httpd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\Apache\Apache24>

I tried to search the file httpd.conf in C: and I found no results.

Please let me know if there is any bug in the installer for Windows 7 (32 Bit).

Thank you.

Regards
Rohan Sarker
CEO & Founder