Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Deborah Digges <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/05 19:10:45 UTC

Request for addition to the QA team

Hello,

I request you to kindly add me to the QA team on Bugzilla. This would allow
me to assign issues to myself, which I am currently unable to do due to the
lack of the required privileges. I do not see the take command below the
"assigned to" section of a bug.

Thanks,
Deborah Digges

Re: Request for addition to the QA team

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:10 PM, Deborah Digges
<de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I request you to kindly add me to the QA team on Bugzilla. This would allow
> me to assign issues to myself, which I am currently unable to do due to the
> lack of the required privileges. I do not see the take command below the
> "assigned to" section of a bug.

Done.

regards,

-Rob