Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kameshwar Jayaraman <Ka...@infravio.com> on 2002/11/28 08:36:28 UTC

WS Inetrop

Hi Folks,

Just a quick question I have a Web Service Application written in C#
using the NTLM authentication build in to it. If any body has to access
the Service has to be Domain User or has to send the Service NTLM Auth.

Now the question is I tried to consume the Web Service thru Axis
(client).

I was not able to reproduce the NTLM auth required by the server as I
guess Axis does not support it (I tried it with Axis beta 2).

Would this work with Axis 1.0.Has these issues been taken care of?

Thanks

Kamesh