Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Navin_R <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/05 11:51:06 UTC

How to analyze the no. of elements in cache from the heapdump?

Hello All,

I have a heap dump and need to see how many elements are in cache and what
size do they occupy.

What class should I traverse in class org/apache/jcs/JCS to get these
details?

Thanks,
Naveen

Re: How to analyze the no. of elements in cache from the heapdump?

Posted by Navin_R <na...@gmail.com>.
No. of instances of org/apache/jcs/engine/CacheElement gives the no. of
elements in the Cache.