Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Longwei Su <ls...@ics.com> on 2012/02/15 23:04:55 UTC

Compass support for Cordova-qt

Hi all,

I have just send a pull-request to Cordova-qt repo, which contains compass
support.
https://github.com/cordova/cordova-qt/pull/5
please let me know if there any comment or idea.

Thanks
Longwei

Re: Compass support for Cordova-qt

Posted by Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
I've merged the pull request already - seems to work fine!

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy
http://www.gofg.at/ - powered by PhoneGap

Re: Compass support for Cordova-qt