Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by "Hans J. Prueller" <ha...@gmx.net> on 2007/03/23 13:12:26 UTC

(Unknown)

I received a very strange error message from OpenJPA on a method that is
being called very often subsequently. The
most time it works, suddenly it failed with:

Could not locate metadata for the class using alias "PositionLog".
Registered alias mappings: "{PositionLog=[class
com.lbslogics.ims.model.PositionLog]}"

It is clearly visible that the used alias is the only one that is also
registered. So why does the error happen?

I'm using a nightly-snapshot of last week.

Hans