Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com> on 2009/11/15 23:03:28 UTC

What service will help me to wrap the rendering of every component on a page

For my testing enviroment I am looking for a way to wrap each component
in two comments listing the type of the component and the full component
id. This way I will be able to properly assert that the markup of each
page contains the correct components. Digging in the api I can't
directly find what service would be a good starting point.

I would highly appreciate a pointer as to what service to use.

Regards,
Joost

Re: What service will help me to wrap the rendering of every component on a page

Posted by "Joost Schouten (ml)" <jo...@jsportal.com>.
Great! Got to work and now have a nice method to test weather a
component is printed on the page or not. Like so:

public void assertComponentOnPage(Document page, String id, Class
componentClass){...}

Thank you very much for your help,
Joost

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.