Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/05/19 18:49:31 UTC

June Tech Talk Meeting

Hi All,

Our next tech talk meeting is on June 03 and we have not received a topic
suggestion yet. Please let us know by May 27 if you would like to be a
presenter (see https://phoenix.apache.org/tech_talks.html).

Thanks,
Kadir

Re: June Tech Talk Meeting

Posted by Kadir Ozdemir <ka...@gsuite.cloud.apache.org>.
We will skip the June meeting as the meeting time did not work out.
However, the Salesforce team working on the Phoenix HA project is planning
to present it for the July meeting. The Phoenix HA project is currently an
internal project at Salesforce and uses two Phoenix/HBase clusters to
improve availability for immutable use cases and/or provide disaster
recovery. I look forward to seeing the abstract and agenda posted here in
the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Kadir

Re: June Tech Talk Meeting