Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Aleksandar Matijaca <am...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/15 17:40:45 UTC

Hi there,

I am trying to use <html:link tag, and I have no problem just doing a plain
like to have it render the <html:link into something like -- <a
href="/myapp/somthingAction.do?par1=alex@example.com" ></a>

That is, I am not sure how to specify the html:link so that it takes par1
and alex@example.com. If you have a nice
example, I would appreciate it.

Cheers, Alex.

Re: Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Aleksandar Matijaca" <am...@gmail.com>
> I am trying to use <html:link tag, and I have no problem just doing a
plain
> like to have it render the <html:link into something like -- <a
> href="/myapp/somthingAction.do?par1=alex@example.com" ></a>
>
> That is, I am not sure how to specify the html:link so that it takes par1
> and alex@example.com. If you have a nice
> example, I would appreciate it.

http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-html.html#link

If you have a single parameter to pass, you can use the 'paramId' and
'paramName' attributes of the <html:link> tag.

If you still need help, post the <html:link> that you've written, along with
the <a href="..."> that you're trying to get it to render.

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: Posted by Lucas Bern <lu...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi, i think it shuold work...

<bean:define id="addres" value="alex@example.com" type="java.lang.String" />

I wish it helps
Lucas
Aleksandar Matijaca <am...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi there,

I am trying to use like to have it render the href="/myapp/somthingAction.do?par1=alex@example.com" >

That is, I am not sure how to specify the html:link so that it takes par1
and alex@example.com. If you have a nice
example, I would appreciate it.

Cheers, Alex.

Correo Yahoo!