Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM> on 2015/09/02 12:57:35 UTC

haven't received any email since 31 August 2015

Hi,

I haven't received any email for the Open Office users list since 31 August.
Are all problems solved or is there a problem with the email server?

Thanks,
Martin

Re: haven't received any email since 31 August 2015

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.

On 02-Sep-15 21:20, James Knott wrote:
> On 09/02/2015 06:57 AM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I haven't received any email for the Open Office users list since 31
>> August.
>> Are all problems solved or is there a problem with the email server?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Martin
>>
> I didn't even see your message.  ;-)

At least I see your response, so I assume users are self supporting now.

Re: haven't received any email since 31 August 2015

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
Ditto here.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 3:57 AM, Martin Groenescheij <Martin@groenescheij.com