Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in Nashua <kc...@live.com> on 2012/09/15 23:40:21 UTC

help upgrading T4 code

Folks,

Any help is appreciated.

Formerly (in T4) OGNL was used to perform delicate property handling and processing.

            PropertyDescriptor beanPropDescriptor = (PropertyDescriptor) Ognl.getValue(
                    "propertyDescriptors.{? name == '" + descriptor.getName() + "'}[0]",
                    Introspector.getBeanInfo(parentClassType));

With the removal of OGNL...

Can someone explain how I would upgrade the above piece of code?

Thanks in advance
kcolassi@live.com

Re: help upgrading T4 code

Posted by Michael Prescott <mi...@gmail.com>.
You can still use OGNL yourself by independently importing OGNL into your
project.  Tapestry's property expression language doesn't do stuff like
this.

Re: help upgrading T4 code

Posted by Bryan Lewis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this will help.  I haven't tried it myself.

http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-tapestry/ognlbinding.html