Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 18:50:41 UTC

Flume resource management

In
org.apache.logging.log4j.flume.appender.FlumePersistentManager.BDBManagerFactory.createManager(String,
FactoryData)

I see:

final Environment environment = new Environment(dir, dbEnvConfig);

But I do not see a "environment.close()" anywhere. Is it missing or not
needed?

Thank you,

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Flume resource management

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks.  It should have been closed right after the database.