Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2007/10/17 11:20:15 UTC

Protect attributes in AbstractIssuerConfig.java

Hi All,

In AbstractIssuerConfig you put the attributes keyComputation, ttl and so
on as protected. If I want to develop my own custom tokenissuer using
the config style of the SAMLTokenIssuer example, I have to derive
the AbstractIssuer with my own MyAbstractIssuerConfig. So my
MyTokenIssuerConfig
should extend MyAbstractTokenIssuerConfig. This is due because the
handleProoftoken method wants an AbstractIssuerConfig type.

This I think is redundant. You could make them public.

What is your opinion?

Thanks,

            Massimiliano