Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2016/03/15 13:12:47 UTC

BinaryObjectOffHeapImpl leaked to app code level

Igniters,

To my knowledge BinaryObjectOffHeapImpl is considered to be used under
some internal lock only to prevent possible offheap pointer movement.

However seems that we made it available to public code. If to start a
partitioned cache in OFFHEAP_TIRED mode, get BinaryObject from the cache
inside of a TX and put the same object back we will get exception like
below.

*Alex G., Vladimir*, could you take a look at this issue and comment on
this?

Regards,
Denis