Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2019/03/20 22:31:45 UTC

How to decide the fix version ?

When a new Jira is created, should the fix version be set to the ongoing
release ? The next one ? Or even left blank till its decided ? And how/when
will it be decided ?

Thanks,
Gelbana

Re: How to decide the fix version ?

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/1129

Let me know what do you think!

Στις Σάβ, 23 Μαρ 2019 στις 12:35 π.μ., ο/η Stamatis Zampetakis <
zabetak@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.