Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rahul <ra...@amsoft.net> on 2005/11/18 09:48:33 UTC

How to find length of a string in a bean

Hi All,

I have got a bean in my session scope. I want to find the length of a string
which is a member variable of that bean.

I tried  <bean:size> but this works only with collection.

Any help?

--RahulJoshi

Re: How to find length of a string in a bean

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 11/18/05, rahul <ra...@amsoft.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have got a bean in my session scope. I want to find the length of a string
> which is a member variable of that bean.

<snip/>

Try JSTL fn:length().

-Rahul