Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net> on 2005/05/27 02:39:05 UTC

Re[2]: [SARE] obfu.cf, specific.cf updated

Hello Joe,

JZ> Can someone get the file specific information straight for
JZ> those of us who download manually?  ...

Sure, someone could.  Apparently not me.   :-)

Anyone got a good secretary available?

Bob Menschel

Re[3]: [SARE] obfu.cf, specific.cf updated

Posted by Robert Menschel <Ro...@Menschel.net>.
header.cf and specific.cf files updated.  Other than correcting
version numbers and dates (used next version number, 5/27 as date),
the only changes are moving two rules from header0 to header1.

Anyone who does manual updates and has this morning's versions in
place can leave them there. If you use header0 and NOT header1, then
you'll remove two rules that hit ham this month if you update header0.

Also updated obfu1.cf file -- two rules added, several enhanced.

Bob Menschel