Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch> on 2002/03/01 08:53:50 UTC

Re: FOPException

It seems you're not the only one. I have just posted an answer to a
similar problem to the fop-dev list. Follow the link below for my answer.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101496883317389&w=2

> I am getting a FOPException error when I sent large number of requests
> to FOP servlet.  I checked the FOPException.java, and can't figure out
> what is causing this problem.  What confuses me is of the
> 100 pdf requests sent, majority of them came back successful, only a few
> gave me FOPException error.  Would anyone please explain to me why this
> is happening?  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch