Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@apache.org> on 2013/06/28 00:48:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 Released

The Apache Kafka team is pleased to announce the release of Kafka 0.8.0-beta1

Apache Kafka is a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system .

You can download the release from:
http://kafka.apache.org/downloads.html

The full change log is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/kafka/RELEASE_NOTES.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
http://kafka.apache.org/

/*
* The Apache Kafka Team
*/

RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 Released

Posted by "Yu, Libo " <li...@citi.com>.
Thanks, Jun. I also checked out code from git repo.

Regards,

Libo

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
git pull --tags origin

I am still having the same unauthorized message from repository.apache.orgwill try a few other things and follow-up on the INFRA ticket I created during the release https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6414

--

/*

Posted by Joe Stein <cr...@gmail.com>.
you can publish locally