Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/07/22 09:10:44 UTC

Notice

Folks,

I'm on holiday for the next three more weeks (one week of non-
connectivity already, yay!) and am essentially not touching any
jspwiki-related stuff while I'm on vacation.  In fact, I'm pretty
much ignoring all but personal emails during this time as well (long
story).  If you need my opinion, please ask for it sometime in August...

So I'd like to ask you guys to keep an extra eye on jspwiki.org for
WikiGraffiti and spam.  I'm not going to be there to clean it up very
often.

Thanks :)

/Janne

Re: Notice

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

it's happening again :-(

no http response from www.jspwiki.org for about 20 minutes, can you have a
look server-side ?
Diagnostics from this side:

metskem@bismarck:~/gc$ ping www.jspwiki.org
PING grey.jspwiki.org (193.64.5.122) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from grey.ecyrd.com (193.64.5.122): icmp_seq=1 ttl=51 time=60.3 ms
64 bytes from grey.ecyrd.com (193.64.5.122): icmp_seq=2 ttl=51 time=75.7 ms

--- grey.jspwiki.org ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 999ms
metskem@bismarck:~/gc$ ssh www.jspwiki.org
The authenticity of host 'www.jspwiki.org (193.64.5.122)' can't be
established.
RSA key fingerprint is 61:e1:ca:9a:6a:cd:84:4e:19:1b:cf:b7:12:23:7c:a7.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'www.jspwiki.org,193.64.5.122' (RSA) to the list
of known hosts.
Password:

metskem@bismarck:~/gc$ telnet www.jspwiki.org 80
Trying 193.64.5.122...
Connected to grey.jspwiki.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
HEAD / HTTP/1.0

no response............

thanks,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Notice

Posted by Erik Bunn <eb...@memecry.net>.

Re: Notice

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
yeah, that's the case most times, I think we need someone with ssh access to

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Notice

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.

Re: Notice

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Janne,

is there anyone else with the stick to poke www.jspwiki.org ?
It is unreachable for 3 hours now (socket timeout).

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Notice

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Janne,

have an nice holiday, and we'll keep an eye on www.jspwiki.org.

--
met vriendelijke groet,
Harry Metske

Re: Notice

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@me.com>.
Ah, European vacation allowances are soooo luxuriant compared to the
US equivalent.

On a side note, we might be signing a Helsinki-based client soon. That
suggests I might actually visit Finland one of these days. :)

Enjoy your time off!

Andrew