Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/02/05 03:50:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-site Announcement

On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 01:07:42AM -0000, rbb@apache.org wrote:
> rbb         01/02/04 17:07:42
>
>   Added:       .        Announcement
>   Log:
>   Move the Announcement file from the build tree (httpd-2.0) to the httpd
>   web site.  This is in preparation for the first tag with the new tag and
>   release strategy.  This may not be the correct location for this file, but
>   it is the best I could come up with.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.1                  apache-site/Announcement

httpd.apache.org is in /home/cvs/httpd-site

/home/cvs/apache-site is the main www.apache.org server. i.e. httpd
announcements don't go there...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: apache-site Announcement

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> >   Move the Announcement file from the build tree (httpd-2.0) to the httpd
> >   web site.  This is in preparation for the first tag with the new tag and
> >   release strategy.  This may not be the correct location for this file, but
> >   it is the best I could come up with.
> >
> >   Revision  Changes    Path
> >   1.1                  apache-site/Announcement
>
> httpd.apache.org is in /home/cvs/httpd-site
>
> /home/cvs/apache-site is the main www.apache.org server. i.e. httpd
> announcements don't go there...

I'll move it.

Ryan