Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by egemen kalyoncu <eg...@hotmail.com> on 2004/08/06 07:58:43 UTC

client side handler does not work

hi all,

i wrote a handler on client and server side to process my soap
header(mustUnderstand="1" and no actor).Server side handler handle request
message's header and there is no misunderstanding error.However on client
side, handler does not invoke, can not process header and throw and
exception(did not undestand MustUnderstand header.....).I configured  both
client and server handlers in the  deploy.wsdd(server) and
client-config.wsdd(client) files.Then i put the client-config.wsdd file into
tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/axis.jar.Client side handler java file is in
the client project folder.

by the way Anne thanks for your suggestion.

i need help.

*****************client-configuration.wsdd.wsdd*********************
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service name="MM7SubmitSOAPPort">
  <responseFlow>
   <handler type="java:o2.mm7.MM7ResponseHandler"/>
  </responseFlow>
</service>
<transport name="java"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
<transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
<transport name="local"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
</deployment>

*******************Client side handler code *********************
public class MM7ResponseHandler extends BasicHandler {

	public void invoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault {

		Message response = msgContext.getResponseMessage();
		SOAPEnvelope env = response.getSOAPEnvelope();
		SOAPHeaderElement header =
env.getHeaderByName(				"http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.140/schema/REL-5-MM7-1-5",
				"TransactionID");
		header.setProcessed(true);