Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fed <re...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/16 08:44:03 UTC

Branding example of login page: how to set a different favicon?

Hi,

considering the example from the manual
https://github.com/apache/guacamole-client/tree/master/doc/guacamole-branding-example

How can I change the default guacamole favicon?

Thanks for the help.

R: Branding example of login page: how to set a different favicon?

Posted by MAURIZI Lorenzo <l....@comune.jesi.an.it>.
I'm sorry Michael and resdev for the incomplete information given.
In my guac-manifest.json the two "smallIcon" and "lageIcon" rows were there, but in the top of file so I didn't notice them and forgot to mention.
I don't remember exactly how I found them.

Regards

Lorenzo

Posted by Michael Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.

{

    "guacamoleVersion" : "*",
    "name" : "Guacamole Branding Example",
    "namespace" : "guacamole-branding-example",

    "smallIcon" : "path/to/small-icon.png",
    "largelIcon" : "path/to/large-icon.png",

}

- Mike

R: Branding example of login page: how to set a different favicon?

Posted by MAURIZI Lorenzo <l....@comune.jesi.an.it>.
Hi,
I think you should only declare in guac-manifest.json two png images with this exact name:

"resources" : {
        "images/logo-64.png"   : "image/png",
        "images/logo-144.png"   : "image/png"
    },

Then you put into “images” directory the two logo-64.png and logo-144.png that are the favicon in 64x64 pixels and 144x144 pixels

Then you zip, rename in JAR and put into extensions directory, as for instructions.

HTH
Best regards
Lorenzo