Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "VENGAL, THOMAS" <ve...@india.hp.com> on 2005/05/18 10:55:41 UTC

IBM HTTP SERVER -SCOREBOARD PROBLEM

I have a unique problem here.

I have a module that gets the "access_count" and the "bytes_served"
from the Apache score board using ap_get_scoreboard_worker(). I am able
get these data (access and byte counts) for Apache 2.0 from Apache
Software Foundation (ASF). But the same is not working for IBM HTTP
Server 6.0 (Equivalent to ASF Apache 2.0.47).

Has anyone faced this problem? If yes, please let me know the
workaround/solution.

Thanks
Vengal

Re: IBM HTTP SERVER -SCOREBOARD PROBLEM

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/18/05, VENGAL, THOMAS <ve...@india.hp.com> wrote:

> I have a module that gets the "access_count" and the "bytes_served"
> from the Apache score board using ap_get_scoreboard_worker(). I am able
> get these data (access and byte counts) for Apache 2.0 from Apache
> Software Foundation (ASF). But the same is not working for IBM HTTP
> Server 6.0 (Equivalent to ASF Apache 2.0.47).

Open a PMR with IBM support.  IHS is not supported here.  In the PMR,
indicate which Apache release you are comparing it with and where you
got it or how you built it, as well as a copy of the related portion
of your module.