Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/18 04:54:57 UTC

halfway through 2.2 branch....

I've been working on branching 2.2 today.  I created a branches/2.2
that I'm not very happy with and updated trunk to 3.0-SNAPSHOT.

I'm going to try to create a new 2.2 branch from trunk using the
versions-maven-plugin.  I have one more problem to fix before this
will work.

If anyone has changes for 2.2 that need to get in right away please
apply them to trunk until I can get the new 2.2 branch created,
hopefully later tonight.  Waiting until I get the new branch committed
would be even better.

thanks
david jencks