Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com> on 2009/07/20 20:36:12 UTC

[NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository issue

I am facing some issue with Hudson which I hope someone has a solution for.

I have already send a question to repository@ , but it can take some time since Brian Fox is OOO for a few days.

The problem - Hudson is unable to deploy Wink artifacts to Nexus repository.

All worked fine till I changed wink version name from 0.1-SNAPSHOT to 0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

After the change, Hudson constantly fails to deploy new artifacts to the repository https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/

We are getting Http 401.

Anyone has any clue idea what could be wrong?

IMO, such change requires total removal of the wink from repository ... but maybe I am wrong.

Thanks

--

Martin

Re: [NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository issue

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the issue is cleared up.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-server/0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/

I made the dos2unix change btw.  If anyone has an issue, please
re-open https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WINK-63 and we can
revert the recent change in the one commit.

--

- Bryant Luk

RE: [NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository issue

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
I see that the problem is magically resolved..
Thanks for everyone

--

- Bryant Luk

Re: [NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository issue

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.

--

- Bryant Luk

RE: [NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository issue

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.

"wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip>" should be  wink-dist-0.1-incubating SNAPSHOT.zip<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip>

Parent Directory<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/>

maven-metadata.xml<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml>

maven-metadata.xml.md5<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.md5>

maven-metadata.xml.sha1<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml.sha1>

wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom>

wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom.md5<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom.md5>

wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom.sha1<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom.sha1>

wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip.md5<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip.md5>

wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip.sha1<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip.sha1>

[cid:2__=08BBFF6ADFF5464A8f9e8a93df938@us.ibm.com]"Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
You're getting an HTTP 401 error when you visit the link below?

I went there just now and was able to bring up the repo.  The contents of
the dist folder all imply that they've been updated today as well.

of /content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/wink/wink-dist/0.1-SNAPSHOT/

 Name                              Last Modified         Size   Descript
                                                                  ion

 Parent Directory

 maven-metadata.xml         Mon Jul 20 04:09:49 GMT         312
                            +00:00 2009

 maven-metadata.xml.md5     Mon Jul 20 04:09:50 GMT          32
                            +00:00 2009

 maven-metadata.xml.sha1    Mon Jul 20 04:09:50 GMT          40
                            +00:00 2009

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom Mon Jul 20 04:09:37 GMT        5410
                            +00:00 2009

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom Mon Jul 20 04:09:40 GMT          32
 .md5                       +00:00 2009

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.pom Mon Jul 20 04:09:40 GMT          40
 .sha1                      +00:00 2009

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip Mon Jul 20 04:09:42 GMT     1188387
                            +00:00 2009                       7

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip Mon Jul 20 04:09:44 GMT          32
 .md5                       +00:00 2009

 wink-dist-0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip Mon Jul 20 04:09:44 GMT          40
 .sha1                      +00:00 2009

Strange...

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             "Snitkovsky,
             Martin"
             <martin.snitkovsk                                          To
             y@hp.com>                 "wink-dev@incubator.apache.org"
                                       <wi...@incubator.apache.org>
             07/20/2009 01:36                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [NEED YOU HELP] Nexus repository
             Please respond to         issue