Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Vincent DOYELLE <v_...@esc-chambery.fr> on 2002/05/16 15:31:54 UTC

Pb with xerces 1.3 delivered with JB 5.0 ent

Hi all

I've got a problem using a parser to parse a steam coming from a socket over the network.
I'm using 2 applications, one is the sender and is writing xml things on the socket output.
this socket output is created like this :
PrintWriter sortie = new PrintWriter(new OutputStreamWriter(incoming.getOutputStream()), true);
I'm writing on the fly : like this sortie.print(...);

I've got the error "The root element is required in a well formed document".
I can't see why because I've checked all my elements and they seems to be correct.
My "document" is formatted like this :
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Mesures>
<Equipement ... />