Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by irudyak <ir...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/18 07:40:57 UTC

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Actually the idea of PersistenceCallback interface looks good. I'll try to
think how it's better to implement CassandraData class.

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Igor, good news!

I take a look shortly.

Val, could you also take a look?

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 1:35 PM, irudyak <ir...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Just a short update for Cassandra persistent store implementation:
>
> 1) We switched to the newest version of Cassandra 3.3
> 2) Unit tests now using embedded Cassandra starting in the same process
> with
> Ignite cluster.
> 3) All the latest changes from Ignite 1.6 upstream were merged into
> repository: https://github.com/irudyak/ignite
> 4) Current implementation is available in branch "ignite-1371"

Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Posted by irudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys, I am quite busy now. It looks like I'll just start implementing
PersistenceCallback in a month.

Re: Cassandra cache store [IGNITE-1371]

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
I'm quite sure that 1.6 release won't be ready in a month. So you have a
plenty of time to finish your ticket ;)

Posted by irudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
I think it makes sense to make this feature the one that drives the next
release.

There is a discussion started by Yakov on this list named "Ignite 1.6
release timelines".
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ignite-dev/201602.mbox/%3CCAGcMBHiS-9SaqURK8pKQ98VKh-Ynoq_y723%2BotLDuNJJAjKgow%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Igor, could you ask to consider this ticket for the next release as well
answering in that thread?

--
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.