Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christophe Pache <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/07 12:40:21 UTC

Re: Babel: new DSL for Camel

Just a little up to this thread to announce that an experimental java 8 DSL
has been release. It's tends to provides the same features as the Babel
Scala DSL within Java 8, taking advantages of lambdas.

Sources are available at
https://github.com/Crossing-Tech/babel-experimental

If you have any question or feedback, you are welcome on the google group at
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/babel-user

Have a nice coding day!

Christophe

Re: Babel: new DSL for Camel

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Looking forward to the Java 8 DSL. While Scala might even have better
features for creating DSLs I fear that most Java developers will
not make the jump to scala.

Christian

On 07.10.2014 12:40, Christophe Pache wrote:
> Just a little up to this thread to announce that an experimental java 8 DSL
> has been release. It's tends to provides the same features as the Babel
> Scala DSL within Java 8, taking advantages of lambdas.
>
> Sources are available at
> https://github.com/Crossing-Tech/babel-experimental
>
> If you have any question or feedback, you are welcome on the google group at
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/babel-user
>
> Have a nice coding day!
>
> Christophe

Christian Schneider