Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/11/21 22:55:29 UTC

Re: svn commit: r477914 [1/26] - in /jakarta/velocity/tools/trunk: ./ docs/

henning@apache.org writes:

>Author: henning
>Date: Tue Nov 21 13:52:11 2006
>New Revision: 477914

>Log:
>- fix all the copyright headers to match "new style apache licensing"
>- add copyrights to files missing them
>- remove superflous spaces
>- format all java classes to have the package statement first thing
>  in the files
>- make sure that all xml files have a leading <?xml statement

There it is. :-) It still builds for me.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540 | Apache person

          "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: svn commit: r477914 [1/26] - in /jakarta/velocity/tools/trunk: ./ docs/

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!