Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Donald Lee <dw...@ameritech.net> on 2002/02/08 09:01:45 UTC

mod_jk for beginners

Hello all, I just completed a simple document that explains to an absolute
beginner how to get the mod_jk connector up and running based on my notes.
I found I had many problems finding documentation that suited my needs so I
figured there had to be others.  I currently have this page hosted on my at
home server and your welcome to visit it http://the-don.cjb.net/mod_jk.html.
I would rather post this somewhere more reliable though, seeing how my
server doesn't have a static IP and is accessed using a URL re-director.  Is
there any kind of central place on the web where users can submit their
home-made help docs?
Thanks
Don