Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 16:39:48 UTC

Apache Jena - 10 years as an Apache Project.

Today is the 10th anniversary of Apache Jena as a Top Level Project of
the Apache Software Foundation!

Re: Apache Jena - 10 years as an Apache Project.

Posted by Andrii Berezovskyi <an...@kth.se>.
Dear Andy,

From myself and on behalf of the Eclipse Lyo project that relies on Jena, thank you and all the contributors for a wonderful project and the sheer amount of effort you put into it!

/Andrew

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
hurray. TLP.

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: Apache Jena - 10 years as an Apache Project.

Posted by Luis Enrique Ramos García <lu...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!!!!

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.
Congrats :) User since 2006 I think.