Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lo...@cs.com on 2016/01/31 22:57:13 UTC

Developing a form questionnaire

I'm a Genealogist and would like to know if there is a way to set up a standard form containing basic questions that I am interested in to send to members of my family by email.  I would have this form contain blank spaces for data such as first name, middle name, family name, date of birth, spouses name, schooling, addresses live at, occupations, etc.  Hopefully, they would fill in the blanks on such a form and email it back to me.  I haven't had much luck in getting responses back from my family when I ask them for such information. I think if I sent them such a form that they could just type in the answers and email back to me that I would get a much better response.

I would appreciate any help or advice from you in setting up such a questionnaire.  I think such a form would be very popular with Genealogists like myself.

Thank you.
Louis Brossard
email: loubrores@cs.com

Re: Developing a form questionnaire

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
You can try to read threads about this purpose:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34368