Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/26 03:05:35 UTC

2.0.1 and Android

It's not clear to me if we've cleared up all of the Android issues.

Regardless, we still a nice little batch of changes for a 2.0.1.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: 2.0.1 and Android

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I noticed you guys are not taking advantage of JIRA labels to informally
categorize tickets. Go create an "android" label so you guys can track
which issues belong to that ecosystem.

Re: 2.0.1 and Android

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Done with LOG4J2-741, reviews would be welcome.

If 2.0.1 can't go out this weekend then so be it. It can wait another week
or so.
Good luck both with moving house and good luck Ralph with the upcoming
surgery.

Re: 2.0.1 and Android

Posted by Ralph Goers <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: 2.0.1 and Android