Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2016/11/01 14:40:18 UTC

Speaking at ApacheCon? Feathercast wants to talk with you

If you'll be speaking at ApacheCon and you'd like to do a promotional
recording with Feathercast to lure in the last few registrations, please
ping me offlist and we'll set something up. Expect 10-20 minutes to do a
recording. Thanks.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: Speaking at ApacheCon? Feathercast wants to talk with you

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@symas.com>.
Hello Rich,

I would like to talk about this presentation @ apachecon:
https://apacheconeu2016.sched.org/event/8ULj