Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2019/12/05 01:58:26 UTC

Free Shared Stand for OSS Foundations at jbcnconf 2020

Hello Fellow Foundationites,

Jonathan Vila, cc'd, emailed me a bit ago about jbcnconf 2020.  They
have recently opened the call for papers and this year they want to
offer a free shared stand to OSS foundations.

The event is July 6th through the 8th of 2020 in Barcelona.  More info
at http://www.jbcnconf.com/2020/

Jean-frederic Clere, also cc'd, has offered to lead an Apache delegation
and we have a few other volunteers, cc'ing our ComDev team. So Apache
will be there and I wanted to spread the word to have some other
Foundations share the booth!  We'll be creating a wiki page and can help
coordinate booth slots, etc.

Logo

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
KMcGrail@Apache.org

Member, Apache Software Foundation

Re: Free Shared Stand for OSS Foundations at jbcnconf 2020

Posted by Jean-frederic Clere <jc...@redhat.com>.
On 05/12/2019 02:58, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Hello Fellow Foundationites,
>
> Jonathan Vila, cc'd, emailed me a bit ago about jbcnconf 2020.  They
> have recently opened the call for papers and this year they want to
> offer a free shared stand to OSS foundations.
>
> The event is July 6th through the 8th of 2020 in Barcelona.  More info
> at http://www.jbcnconf.com/2020/
>
> Jean-frederic Clere, also cc'd, has offered to lead an Apache delegation
> and we have a few other volunteers, cc'ing our ComDev team. So Apache
> will be there and I wanted to spread the word to have some other
> Foundations share the booth!  We'll be creating a wiki page and can help
> coordinate booth slots, etc.

I will need some help with "a rollup, flyers and some swag for attendees".

Do we have some available? I have a storage space 50 km from Barcelona
in case.

For attending the booth I will create a wiki page.

--
Cheers Jean-Frederic