Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by vergel <ve...@humanjava.com> on 2002/03/28 00:43:15 UTC

RE: Newbie installation question (rpm version _IS_ broken)

Hi all.

Sorry to be a latecomer to all this.  Zoe, I also thought that the rpm
install would be a cleaner install. It doesn't look like that will work.
I "had" tomcat4.0.1 working at one time on another linux machine.  But
this newer version doesn't seem to work.

All the work you did was a valid effort. I tried the same got no love. If
I find anything out I'll definitely pass it to you and the rest of the
list...... if not..... I'll install ANT and install the cleaner way.

good luck.
verg.