Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "wilsonny371@gmail.com" <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/13 03:06:51 UTC

multi ops support from zkpython

Hi all,

I have a question. I looked into zookeeper.h and zookeeper.c in zkpython
code. I realized we do not have python support for zoo_multi & zoo_amulti
support there yet. Is that correct? Also I saw there is a review at
https://reviews.apache.org/r/4958/ about that. It seems it is not in the
latest distribution yet.

Thanks
Wilson